The loot n shoot world of Bohemia Interactive’s Mini DayZ 2 is now available on Android and iOS devices.
This hardcore multiplayer zombie survival F2P game will give players the chance to explore a 2D sprite world that pays host to old-school pixel art. Its world features a ivilization has collapsed and the end times are here. Its throwback look will be paired with modern shooter-looter and base-building mechanics.
Featuring thousands of maps that have been scattered in 28 raid locations and 16 different biomes, each area will feature its own terrain and hidden treasures. Along the way, players will find junk and loot to craft other supplies and weapons. New zombie skins and buildings, new special attacks, and the Screamer Zombie have all been included.
Learn more with the release trailer below:
Mini DayZ 2 Release Trailer
You can learn more with the official website here.
Source: Press Release
Take a deep dive into the world of NIS America’s Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle Remastered with the latest trailer for Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 1
Featuring stealth and combat features, take a first look at the gameplay of Lince Works’ Aragami 2 with the latest trailer for the game
Announced during the E3 2024 Wholesome Direct, players will be able to set off on a great adventure with the release of HyperMegaPixel and Hitcents’ life sim RPG Kokopa’s Atlas
The loot n shoot world of Bohemia Interactive’s Mini DayZ 2 is now available on Android and iOS devices
- Taito Releasing Mini Mini Arcade Cabinet Filled with 40 Games
- Icarus, the next game from DayZ creator Dean Hall, launches Aug. 11
- DayZ creator Dean Hall’s sci-fi survival game Icarus delayed until November • Eurogamer.net
- DayZ creator Dean Hall delays space survival game Icarus to November
- From battle royale to burnout with former DayZ director Brian Hicks
- Nintendo president says company is considering possible future Mini consoles
- Save $50 on the Go XLR Mini and get the perfect audio for your streams and videos
- Microsoft Is Making An Xbox Mini Fridge Because Capitalism
- League of Legends patch 11.13 notes – Tahm Kench mini rework, Prestige Zed, Astronaut skins
- Play Together’s latest content update adds a new map, mini-game and more | Articles