Back when Uniqlo announced its Jujutsu Kaisen clothing, it noted there would be anime and manga-inspired clothing. The first round of the collection showed up on June 3, 2023 and focused on designs from the manga. Now, the retailer confirmed the second round of anime-inspired designs will launch on June 24, 2023.
The first part of the collection involved 11 items. All of them were unisex t-shirts for adults and kids. The second assortment will offer a little more variety. There will be 13 items in the Jujutsu Kaisen Uniqlo anime collection. Of those, six will be adult-size shirts, four will be kid-size shirts, and the final three will be bags. The bags will totes that can easily be folded down to store in a pocket when not in use.
Here’s a look at the items that will be available. As usual, the adult designs will be $19.99 and the kids ones will be $9.99. Each bag will cost $14.90. In some cases, the full design appears on the back of the shirt and a logo shows up on the front.
These are the upcoming shirts for adults.
Here are the kids designs.
Finally, these are the three bags.
The next round of Jujutsu Kaisen Uniqlo clothing items inspired by the anime adaptation will appear on June 24, 2023. They will be available in-store and online.
- Jujutsu Kaisen manga will go on hiatus due to creator’s health
- Jujutsu Kaisen PUBG Mobile Crossover Announced
- Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Is Going On Hiatus
- New Pop Up Parade Figures Include Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen Characters
- Jujutsu Kaisen manga returns to Weekly Shonen Jump after hiatus
- Who is Anne Yatco? Jujutsu Kaisen English Voice Actor Joins Genshin Impact
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons UNIQLO shirts available for purchase
- Pokemon Meets Street Art In This New UNIQLO Artist Collaboration
- Cyberpunk 2077 mod “StreetStyle” makes clothing choices more meaningful • Eurogamer.net
- WoW Shadowlands Chains of Domination patch arrives this month