Today Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium Games released a new video about the growing space simulator, focusing on dynamic events.
Today Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium Games released a new video about the growing space simulator.
The video focuses primarily on dynamic events including a “remaster” of Xenothreat and a the upcoming Ninetails Lockdown.
We also get to see upcoming content including hospitals of various sizes, HUDs, effects, the Orison landing zone, and ships under construction like the Aegis Redeemer and the Crusader Ares.
You can watch it below.
In other Star Citizen news, the crowdfunding total has just passed $374 million and it’s currently sitting on $374,217,798.
The number of registered accounts recently passed 3.1 million, and it’s at 3,152,592 at the moment of this writing.
As usual, you should keep in mind that it’s known that not all of them are paying players. The number includes free accounts created for a variety of reasons, including Free Fly events like the one that recently ended.
We recently learned that a new studio has been opened to create new systems and content for Star Citizen, while Firesprite will work on the Battlefield-like mode “Theaters of War.”
If you’re wondering whether the game is actually fun to play, this is a good place to start.
The game’s recently-released alpha 3.13 is currently playable on PC, and a star-studded single-player campaign titled Squadron 42 is in development.
For the sake of full disclosure, do keep in mind that the author of this article has been a Star Citizen backer since the original Kickstarter campaign several years ago.
- Star Citizen Gets New Video About Hospitals & More as Crowdfunding Passes $380 Million
- New Star Citizen Video Reveals New Alien Spaceship Gatac Railen as Crowdfunding Passes $372 Million
- Star Citizen New Videos Featuring Loot & More as Crowdfunding Passes $378 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos About Upcoming Ships & More as Crowdfunding Passes $383 Million
- Star Citizen – New Videos & Free Fly Event Revealed as Crowdfunding Passes $379 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos Showing Upcoming Content as Crowdfunding Passes $382 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos About Injury, Death, & Healing as Crowdfunding Passes $384 Million
- New Dying Light 2 Video Shares More About The Story, Open-World Events, Factions, And More
- Antonov Will Be ‘More Dynamic’ in KOF XV
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.14 Released; Welcomes You to The Gorgeous “City in the Clouds” Orison