Cloud Imperium Games has released another brand new video of the growing space simulator Star Citizen focusing on a new spaceship.
Cloud Imperium Games has released another brand new video of the growing space simulator Star Citizen.
This time around it’s the Gatac Railen, a ship created by the friendly Xi’an alien race to be used by both their own race and humans.
It’s both a cargo ship and basically a big Transformer, and its arrival celebrates the upcoming Alien Week that starts tomorrow.
The video also talks about the known alien cultures in its second part. You can watch it below.
In other Star Citizen news, the crowdfunding total has just passed $372 million and it’s currently sitting on $372,223,003.
The number of registered accounts recently passed 3.1 million, and it’s at 3,148,088 at the moment of this writing.
As usual, you should keep in mind that it’s known that not all of them are paying players. The number includes free accounts created for a variety of reasons, including Free Fly events like the one that recently ended.
We recently learned that a new studio has been opened to create new systems and content for Star Citizen, while Firesprite will work on the Battlefield-like mode “Theaters of War.”
If you’re wondering whether the game is actually fun to play, this is a good place to start.
The game’s recently-released alpha 3.13 is currently playable on PC, and a star-studded single-player campaign titled Squadron 42 is in development.
For the sake of full disclosure, do keep in mind that the author of this article has been a Star Citizen backer since the original Kickstarter campaign several years ago.
- New Star Citizen Video Features Dynamic Events & More as Crowdfunding Passes $374 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Video About Hospitals & More as Crowdfunding Passes $380 Million
- Star Citizen New Videos Featuring Loot & More as Crowdfunding Passes $378 Million
- Star Citizen – New Videos & Free Fly Event Revealed as Crowdfunding Passes $379 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos Showing Upcoming Content as Crowdfunding Passes $382 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos About Upcoming Ships & More as Crowdfunding Passes $383 Million
- Star Citizen Gets New Videos About Injury, Death, & Healing as Crowdfunding Passes $384 Million
- Solve the puzzle of adorable spaceship engineering in Sunshine Heavy Industries
- Fortnite alien nanites guide: How to deploy alien nanites
- Plan B from Outer Space: A Bavarian Odyssey is an upcoming interactive novel about an alien invasion – only this time, you’re the alien | Articles