Tribes of Midgard continues to look quite good in its latest trailer, which confirms that the game will come to PlayStation platforms late next month. It’ll release for both PS5 and PS4 on the 27th July.
If you’re unfamiliar with Tribes of Midgard, it’s an action RPG with crafting and building elements. It also encourages co-op play, as you and your pals can team up to hunt, gather, and establish some kind of home for yourselves.
Is Tribes of Midgar your kind of thing? Don’t go alone in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Enter the world of Norsfell’s Tribes of Midgard, a co-op action RPG launching July 27 – PlayStation.Blog
- Tribes of Midgard Shift Codes: All working Midgard codes
- Face giants in Tribes of Midgard when it launches late July
- eSports Boxing Club Hooks a Promising PS5, PS4 Trailer
- Tribes of Midgard Review Impressions: A Refreshingly Chaotic Survival ARPG
- Tribes of Midgard solo: Is it playable alone?
- Tribes of Midgard Launch Trailer Preps for Ragnarok
- Tribes of Midgard Beginner’s Guide: 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Played
- Tribes of Midgard Review – Only Got 4 Minutes to Save the World
- Tribes of Midgard Roadmap Revealed