Here we have GTAV player UnNameD not only finishing the entire singleplayer storyline in a blistering nine hours, but somehow doing the entire thing without taking a single punch, stab or stray bullet in the process.
Using a mod that would kill him in the event of taking even a sliver of damage—just to make sure everything was above board—you can see the first of three chapters of UnNameD’s recording of the playthrough below. And just so you know, it took him 48 attempts before making this successful run.
Note that there’s a little bit of contention here. While UnNameD is the first player to successfully complete this run using these strategies, a lot of the research and groundwork was done by another player preparing to achieve the same feat, DarkViperAU, who UnNameD simply beat to the punch.
- Grand Theft Auto Mods Hit By Take-Two Interactive DMCA Notices
- This Grand Theft Auto Online role-player is running his own taxi empire
- Grand Theft Auto V Has Shipped Over 145 Million Units; Red Dead Redemption 2 at Over 37 Million
- Rumour: Kotaku claims Grand Theft Auto Remastered Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch this year
- Mario Kart 8, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Minecraft return to the top | UK Boxed Charts
- Take-Two delivering takedowns over Grand Theft Auto map mods
- GTA 6 release date: all the latest details on the new Grand Theft Auto
- Reverse-Engineered Grand Theft Auto Games Are Back, Baby
- Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas remakes in development, launching this year – report
- Don’t expect Grand Theft Auto 6 anytime soon • Eurogamer.net