Audio version of our recent interview with founder Jon M. Gibson now available to download
For the next few weeks, we’ll be delivering audio versions of some of the best sessions from our recent GI Live: Online event.
This week, our head of games B2B Chris Dring speaks to Jon M. Gibson, founder of specialist merchandise provider Iam8bit.
The interview explores the company’s origins, some of its biggest successes in bringing collectors’ items and even special boxed editions to indie games, and what motivates fans to invest in everything from vinyl soundtracks to art prints.
You can listen to our latest episode in the player above, subscribe to our directly here. It is also available via Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Overcast, Player FM, TuneIn and other widely-used podcast platforms.
Don’t miss our previous GI Live episodes with Velan Studios’ Guha Bala, IO Interactive’s Hakan Abrak, and the team behind indie hit Human Fall Flat.
You can also find the latest episodes of The Game Developers’ Playlist and The Five Games Of on the same podcast feed, as well as our most recent news show.
- Respawn, Virtuos, Iam8bit and more triumph at 2023 US Best Places To Work Awards
- Ori Collector’s Edition Collection for Nintendo Switch set to be released via Iam8bit this winter, now available to pre-order
- Babylon’s Fall is an online-only live-service game, but may get crossplay
- Law Empire Tycoon is an idle game that lets you run a law firm; the game is now live on Android and iOS | Articles
- Stardew Valley Player Discovers a Skip that Lets You Get Into the Secret Woods Early
- This Wholesome Skyrim Mod Offers A Spell That Lets You Get Your Hug On
- US: Hotline Miami Collection physical editions pre-orders go live via major retailers
- Deal: Physical PS5 Games Get Significant Price Cuts
- Live: Watch Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live Right Here
- Live: Watch the EA Play Live 2023 Livestream Right Here