After delivering our incredibly comprehensive PlayStation 4 review of Mass Effect Legendary Edition this past weekend, it’s time to share your own thoughts on the vast collection. The game has been out for more than two weeks now, giving users lots of time to at least complete the first entry in the saga — no matter whether they’re newcomers or veterans. It is the instalment that received the most love and attention during development, but both Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 still more than hold up today.
In our 9/10 review of Mass Effect Legendary Edition, we call it the sort of remaster this trilogy deserves. “Playing these games back-to-back showcases the immensely impressive scope of BioWare’s series — an ambitious project the likes of which we haven’t seen since. In some ways, all three titles are showing their age — but excellent character writing and exceptional world building make this a timeless trilogy. An emotional and truly memorable experience, from start to finish.”
What do you think, however? Is Mass Effect Legendary Edition a worthy remaster of one of the PS3 generation’s best franchises or were you left a little underwhelmed? Could BioWare have done more, perhaps? Place your vote in our poll and expand on your thoughts in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Poll: What Review Score Would You Give Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart?
- Poll: Ghost of Tsushima Released One Year Ago Today – What Review Score Would You Give It Now?
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Review Part 1: Mass Effect
- 10 Things About Mass Effect You Might Not Know About After Playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- 10 Best Squad Mates In Mass Effect – Before You Play Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition changes Tali’s photo in Mass Effect 3
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Engineer (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Vanguard (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Adept (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Sentinel (Mass Effect 1)