While PlayStation Now’s offerings haven’t exactly been as eye-catching as the games that continually get added to Xbox Game Pass over time, Sony is slowly but surely building up its library in an attempt to compete. Indeed, the PS Now lineup for June is looking pretty good, and offers a nice selection of games for new subscribers as well as players who might have missed out on a few of the more popular games released in the past few years.
Over on the PlayStation Blog, Sony announced that games like The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition and Slay the Spire would get added to the PS Now lineup in June. In addition to that, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Mania, as well as the unfortunate Sonic Forces are also getting added to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the blue blur.
Lastly, Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown helps to round out this month’s additions, helping to make PS Now look more and more like a very attractive subscription prospect.
The PS Now library already features games like Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn, so there’s really no excuse not to play these games if you have a subscription.
- Slay the Spire update out now on Switch (version 2.2.0), patch notes
- Wild Hunt, Virtua Fighter 5, Slay the Spire – PlayStation.Blog
- Switch eShop deals – Devil May Cry, Gone Home, Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S, realMyst, Slay the Spire, more
- The Witcher 3 Complete Edition will add armor, more from Netflix show
- Sea of Thieves: The Sunken Pearl | How to complete the Statue Puzzles in Siren Spire
- Xbox Unveils its Biggest Exclusive Games Lineup Ever
- Automata and Undertale to Get Added to PS Now Lineup this Week
- New The Witcher Anime Trailer Revealed Starring Vesemir, Meet The Cast Of The Witcher: Nightmare Of The Wolf
- Netflix Announces June Showcase With First Looks At The Witcher Season 2 And The Cuphead TV Series
- Pokemon: Louane Joins P25 music lineup alongside Katy Perry, Post Malone, J Balvin, Mabel, and more to be announced