At Minecraft Live last year, Mojang announced the Caves & Cliffs update. In April of this year, it made the tough decision to turn it into two separate parts.
The developer has now locked in a release date, announcing part one is coming to the Nintendo Switch and multiple other platforms next week on 8th June. This update will include new creatures such as the axolotls, goats and glow squid as well as new blocks like amethyst, dripleaves and copper.
In somewhat related news, Sega recently revealed a Sonic the Hedgehog collaboration with Minecraft. Read more about it in our previous post. Are you excited about the Caves & Cliffs part one update? Tell us down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Minecraft’s Caves & Cliffs update Part 1 dated for next week
- Minecraft 1.18 update – Caves and Cliffs part 2 features
- Minecraft updates with Cliffs and Caves Part 1, adds goats and copper
- Minecraft PS4 Adds New Set of Trophies as Caves and Cliffs Releases
- Minecraft’s Caves & Cliffs World Generation Is Here, And It’s Incredible
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One Arrives On Nintendo Switch Today
- Sakura Succubus 3 arrives on Switch next week
- Samurai Warriors 5 Demo Arrives Next Week
- Minecraft Dungeons: Echoing Void DLC Arrives Next Week
- Pistol Whip’s free Wild-West-themed story campaign Smoke & Thunder arrives next week • Eurogamer.net