Look, it’s easy to poke fun, but there are a lot of people still playing on PlayStation 4 and… Aw, who are we kidding, this is pretty funny. PS5 console exclusive Godfall is coming to PS4 on 10th August, in a bizarre example of a game effectively getting a downgrade rather than an upgrade. If you do choose to play on Sony’s last-gen console, you’ll be eligible for the PS5 version as well.
It’s all part of a big update to the game, which will also see paid expansion Fire & Darkness and free update Lightbringer launch on 10th August as well. The two add-ons will be available on both consoles. Matchmaking is also finally making its way into the release. You can check out a trailer of all the new content above.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Godfall, the PS5 looter slashes, is coming to PS4
- Nobody Played Godfall On PS5, So It’s Coming To PS4
- Godfall is coming to PS4 in August
- Godfall Coming to PS4 on August 10th, Fire and Darkness Expansion and Lightbringer Update Revealed
- Godfall Coming to PS4 Alongside ‘Fire & Darkness’ Expansion on August 10th
- Godfall Out Now on PS4, Fire and Darkness Expansion Also Available
- Godfall’s Fire & Darkness Expansion to Release in August, PS4 Version Revealed
- Godfall comes to PS4 August 10, alongside new Fire & Darkness expansion – PlayStation.Blog
- Godfall’s New Fire & Darkness Expansion Gets Launch Trailer; PS4 Version Now Available
- Deathloop Will Remain a PS5 Console Exclusive Until At Least 14th September, 2023