Looks very dodgy, and as we all know Sony will be losing money on he consoles at this price, but who knows.
One thing I do know is the whole thing five months or so in is a total shambles, and the newspaper articles about stock are just as bad, tipsters saying thousands of consoles on there way, when in reality it’s probably very few, they say they have exact times, then say it could be any day at any time. Websites can’t cope with the demand so they list stock at stupid times, but then state they have bot protection, yea right.
It’s bad that after five months your easiest place to buy a PS5, without resorting to being chained to your P.C/Smartphone device, and having a lot of luck, is buying one off a scalper on E-bay.
Not of course the average price has shot down to around £600 but still £150 more than retail, so as it stands unless Sony actually get some serious stock to the U.K it will not get better anytime soon.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- PS5 Stock: When and Where to Buy PlayStation 5 in July 2024
- PS5 Stock: When and Where to Buy PlayStation 5 in August 2024
- PS5 Stock: When and Where to Buy PlayStation 5 in September 2024
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (7th June to 13th June) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (21st June to 27th June) – Guide
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (14th June to 20th June) – Guide
- The Persistence Enhanced hits PS5 with visual and performance improvements June 11 – PlayStation.Blog
- PlayStation Plus games for June: Operation: Tango, Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown, Star Wars: Squadrons – PlayStation.Blog
- The World Ends with You demo arrives on PlayStation June 25 – PlayStation.Blog
- Enhanced version of GreedFall comes to PS5 with an expansion June 30 – PlayStation.Blog