You may already be familiar with Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey, as it released on Oculus Quest earlier in the year. If not, though, it’s an easy concept to introduce: it’s first-person Bust-a-Move, played with PSVR. Development has been led by Survios, best known for its work on boxing game Creed: Rise to Glory, so it’s got pedigree with virtual reality software.
There’s a story mode with over 100 levels, in addition to an endless option, and a Duel Mode for online play. “Players will face a variety of gameplay mechanics that will test even the most seasoned bubble-poppers,” marketing manager Amy Pantea explained on the PS Blog. “Players will need to solve and clear puzzles to earn coins to activate game-changing power-ups and maximise their popping power.”
The game’s due out later this year, and does look like an entertaining take on the series’ classic formula. Check out the trailer above for a better look at what to expect.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Republique Anniversary Edition Brings Remastered Classic to Switch & PSVR
- Bubble Bobble Mascot Bub to Become a VTuber
- Jigsaw Puzzle adds Disney characters and iconic moments to the puzzle game in its latest event | Articles
- Chess Knights: Shinobi Is a Stealth Puzzle Spin on the Classic Board Game
- The classic Snake game from Nokia becomes a puzzle game with dungeons
- Conjuring 3, Vacation Friends, and 15 new movies you can watch at home
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation English Johren Release Revealed
- Voxel Vacation Game The Touryst Extends Its Trip to PlayStation Next Month
- Venus Vacation Reveals New Girl Elise
- Exos Heroes launches a summer season special event called Quantum Challenge – Summer Vacation | Articles