Ubisoft Montreal has announced that upcoming co-op shooter Rainbow Six: Quarantine will now be known going forward as Rainbow Six: Extraction.
A pair of brief videos and social media posts announced the new name changed, a move first reported back in February which at the time thought the game would be redubbed Parasite, but this name was later rebuffed by Ubisoft until they settled on what we have now.
Despite the name change, the team promise a “modern tactical co-op shooter” where you’ll be facing off against an “always evolving alien threat”. As previously promised, the first gameplay will be shown off at Ubisoft Foward as part of E3 2023, scheduled to take part this Saturday, June 12 at 8pm UK time.
For now, you can check out a teaser trailer and an introduction to the new name from the dev team of Rainbow Six: Extraction for yourself below, and we’ll bring you the juicest slices of info from the game’s reveal as soon as we’re able following the event.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Rainbow Six Extraction Is The New Name of Quarantine; New Teaser Trailer Revealed
- Rainbow Six Quarantine Officially Renamed Extraction
- Ubisoft isn’t Worried About Rainbow Six Siege and Rainbow Six Extraction Cannibalizing Each Other
- Looks like Rainbow Six Siege gets a Rainbow Six Extraction event in August
- Ubisoft Forward to feature Rainbow Six Quarantine gameplay reveal
- Rainbow Six Extraction – New Gameplay Today
- Rainbow Six Extraction – Sledge Stars in New Operator Showcase Trailer
- New Rainbow Six Extraction trailer shows off more operators ahead of 2023 release
- Rainbow Six Extraction won’t introduce new operators of its own
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailer Introducing the Gameplay