It feels like we’ve been waiting ages for a new full-fledged Ratchet and Clank game- and in a sense, we have. Sure, we got a game in 2016, but that was a remake, not really a fully new experience. We got Into the Nexus in 2013, but that was really a half-length game. We got All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault in the two years before that, but those were spinoffs. The last new full-fledged mainline Ratchet game we got was A Crack in Time on the PS3, all the way back in 2009.
So yeah, Ratchet fans have been starved for the series’ next big step forward. The upcoming Rift Apart looks like that’s exactly what it’s going to be, and based on all that we’ve seen of the game so far, it’s turning out to be well worth the wait. We recently discussed some crucial details from the action platformer in a feature, and here, we’ll be going over a few more details.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart – Before You Buy
- RATCHET MEETS RIVET in RATCHET AND CLANK RIFT APART PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 12 (PlayStation 5)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart FAQ – Everything We Know So Far
- Hood: Outlaws and Legends – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY Need To Know Before You Buy
- Biomutant – 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139… – 10 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- F1 2022 – 14 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- The Ascent – 13 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition – 15 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy
- New Pokemon Snap – 14 Things You NEED To Know Before You Buy