If you’ve been slacking and haven’t redeemed the PlayStation Plus games for the month of May 2022, you better get a move on. They’re being replaced tomorrow with the following month’s line-up, meaning you’ll no longer have access to free versions of Wreckfest on PS5 as well as PS4 editions of Battlefield V and Stranded Deep. Even if you don’t own a PS5 just yet, you can still claim Wreckfest via the web store and have it ready to go whenever you do decide to upgrade.
As a reminder, this month’s PS Plus titles will be replaced with Operation: Tango on PS5, and Star Wars: Squadrons and Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown. The latter will actually be staying on the service for two months instead of the usual one, so it won’t appear in next month’s version of this very article. Neat!
Did this article serve as a swift reminder to redeem the all-important PS Plus games? Thank us in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Reminder: Claim Your Free PS Plus Games for July 2022 Before They’re Gone on PS5, PS4
- Enter for Your Chance to Win a Custom Far Cry 6 Xbox Series X
- Here are all the free games you can grab right now
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (24th May to 30th May) – Guide
- Reminder: Trial Version Of Monster Hunter Stories 2 Now Available On Switch
- Reminder: Miitopia and the blue Nintendo Switch Lite system both launch today
- Reminder: Nacon Connect Airs 6th July at 6PM BST
- Reminder: Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Expansion Pass – Wave 1 Is Now Available
- Reminder: You Can Now Pre-Order Sonic Colors: Ultimate On The Switch eShop
- Reminder: Knockout City Season 2 Out Now, Adds Free Movies-Inspired Map and More