Riders Republic invites players to jump into an exhilarating massive multiplayer playground, where they can experience the thrill of outdoor sports!
Available September 2nd. Register now for a chance to play in upcoming betas. https://bit.ly/3xbZ1kr
Riders Republic is an upcoming sports video game developed by Ubisoft Annecy and published by Ubisoft. The game is set to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S sometime in 2024.
The five main activities available in the game include mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuit flying, and rocket wingsuiting. Ubisoft described the game as a “massively multiplayer sports game”, as more than 50 players can compete against each other in races. The PS4 and Xbox One versions only support about 20 players. In addition, players can also play a 6v6 competitive multiplayer mode named “Tricks Battle Arena”. In this mode, each team competes in an arena and needs to perform as many tricks as possible in order to score Trick points. The team which has the highest score would win the match. The game is set in an open world which meshes seven distinct American national parks, including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Park, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain, and Grand Teton, into one single map. It also features a social hub in which players can meet and interact with each other.
The game also features a career mode, in which players engage in 6 different activities (Bike Freestyle, Bike Racing, Ski Freestyle, Ski Racing, Wingsuit, Rocket Wingsuit). Each of them has their own progression path. Gradually, players would reach important milestones, such as being invited to join competitions like UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, Red Bull Rampage and the X Games, and signing with real-world sports sponsors. The final objective is to participate in “Riders Ridge Invitational”, “a never seen before multi-sport competition featuring all sports in one single event”. In this event, players can switch between the sport activities at will. As players progress in the career mode, they will unlock new gears, outfits and cosmetic items.
- Riders Republic Customization Trailer Released
- Riders Republic Customization Trailer Highlights Avatar Creation and Outfits
- Riders Republic Is a Big Deal in PS5, PS4 Customisation Trailer
- I’m ready to put hundreds of hours into Ubisoft’s Riders Republic
- Riders Republic Launches September 2 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Riders Republic beta set to kick off on August 23
- Ubisoft’s Extreme Sports Game, Riders Republic, Has No Chill
- Riders Republic PS5 Will Have More Players on Screen Than PS4
- Riders Republic is the Justice League of parks • Eurogamer.net
- Riders Republic looks like BMX Destiny, and it’s coming in September