The PlayStation 5 version of Riders Republic will allow you to compete against more than 50 other players at once, while the PS4 release will restrict that number to around 20. It’s one of the advantages of buying the online extreme sports title on Sony’s next-gen console – although you will be eligible for a free PS4 to PS5 upgrade if you haven’t snagged the new system yet.
The game will run in 4K at 60 frames-per-second on PS5 as well, although that’s an upscaled image from around 1620p. You’ll be able to join dynamic races with other players while out in the world, buddy up, and hang out in social spaces. If you didn’t watch the latest trailer yet, you can check that out through here.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- PS5, PS4 Extreme Sports Sandbox Riders Republic Delayed to 28th October
- Riders Republic Beta Test Gears Up on PS5, PS4 Later This Month Following Delay
- Riders Republic Is a Big Deal in PS5, PS4 Customisation Trailer
- Hands On: Riders Republic Is Obnoxious But Awesome on PS5
- Riders Republic – Leaked Beta Gameplay Leaks Showcases Multiplayer, First Person Perspective and More
- I’m ready to put hundreds of hours into Ubisoft’s Riders Republic
- Riders Republic Launches September 2 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Riders Republic beta set to kick off on August 23
- Ubisoft’s Extreme Sports Game, Riders Republic, Has No Chill
- Riders Republic Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One