Rocket League studio Psyonix announced on Wednesday that players will soon be able to play the rocket car soccer game with Formula 1 racing cars.
The Formula 1 Fan Pack will be available from the in-game shop starting Thursday, May 20 until May 26 at a price of 2,000 Credits (about $20). It will include the titular Formula 1 car with the hitbox of the Dominus Rocket League car, rocket boost, signature Pirelli Wheels, and 10 decals of the following Formula 1 teams that are currently competing in the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship:
- Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN
- Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda
- Alpine F1 Team
- Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team
- Scuderia Ferrari
- Uralkali Haas F1 Team
- McLaren F1 Team
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team
- Red Bull Racing Honda
- Williams Racing
All Rocket League players will be able to grab a Formula 1-themed player banner for free on May 20 to May 26. Psyonix said that the fan pack and free item will return later this year to coincide with major Formula 1 events, and the release of this pack is timed to the 78th Monaco Grand Prix taking place between May20 to May 23.
The new Rocket League pack is similar to the NASCAR collaboration offered earlier this month, which will also return later this year to coincide with its big events.
- Formula 1 is Revved and Ready for Rocket League
- Rocket League Sideswipe first impressions: A pocket rocket? | Articles
- Rocket League Season 4 adds new modes and a new car, launches tomorrow
- Rocket League PS5 Update Adds 120 FPS Mode, Ratchet & Clank Bundle
- Rocket League Update Adds PS5 Upgrades And Ratchet and Clank Cosmetics For Free, Dropping Tomorrow
- Transforming Rocket League from premium game to free-to-play | GDC 2022
- Starting tomorrow, you can enjoy Rocket League on PlayStation 5 at 120hz
- NASCAR and F1 are coming to Rocket League Season 3 • Eurogamer.net
- Fast & Furious DLC is returning to Rocket League on June 17
- Rocket League Brings Back Knight Rider Car Today