Following Russell Adler’s extraction by Frank Woods, things aren’t looking good for Perseus. CIA satellites are interfering with their broadcasts, inhibiting their plan to control over 100 million test subjects in Verdansk. But all is not lost, as Perseus launches its next major attack: de-orbiting and crashing down those satellites, paving the way again for Perseus’s path to sow discord across the world.
Season Four of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone arrives on PlayStation on June 17. Here are the highlights:
Two new weapons and Jackal lead the Season Four Battle Pass
The Season Four Battle Pass adds two free weapons to the mix: the MG 82 and the C58.
MG 82 (Tier 15) — Tear your enemies to shreds with this rapid-fire, high-capacity LMG.
C58 (Tier 31) — Featuring high-powered rounds and reliable recoil control, this new assault rifle competes with the best.
Purchase the Season Four Battle Pass to gain access to all 100 tiers of content, including Jackal, the metal-masked South African Perseus agent, instantly at Tier 0.
Get more on PlayStation — Exclusive content for Black Ops Cold War
Face the Horde in Collateral and Rush
At Season Four launch, fight the undead under the desert sun as Collateral comes to the two-player Onslaught.
Later in the season, battle on Rush and fight at pulse-pounding speeds in the Onslaught Accelerated limited-time mode. Complete the Onslaught-specific challenge to unlock a Legendary LMG Weapon Blueprint.
New points of interest, Red Doors appear, and more in Warzone
Something’s gone wrong in Verdansk, and the first step to finding out what is in those crashed satellites. Interact with Sat-Link impact sites throughout the city for event rewards and powerful items, and step through the mysterious Red Doors if you’re ready to explore Verdansk like never before.
Survive the new Hijacked Gulag — a 1v1 version of the classic Multiplayer map — to win back your deployment after being eliminated for the first time, and hop on the two-passenger Dirt Bike for wicked hairpin turns and off-road capabilities.
Jump into the new Verdansk Resurgence Mini playlist at Season Four launch, featuring a faster-paced, nail-biting survival experience inspired by Rebirth Island Resurgence. At mid-season, try the new Payload playlist, where players escort or sabotage two vehicle caravans moving through a series of checkpoints in the first-ever objective-based game mode in Warzone.
Tips for Warzone:
1. Though the Sat-Links won’t appear on your Tac Map, keep an eye out for billowing smoke indicating a possible impact site. Interact with them to work toward permanent rewards for the Satellite Intercepts Event, and to secure Killstreaks, vehicles, and Field Upgrades.
2. Red Doors represent a new way to interact with locations across Warzone, allowing Operators to move rapidly across Verdansk. They’re also not on the Tac Map, so be sure to ping one when you see it so your squad knows where to go.
3. The Dirt Bike features unique handling properties like wheel traction, sliding, drifting, and leaning, so don’t hesitate to hop on for all your off-roading needs.
New Multiplayer Maps, Modes, and Scorestreak
Collateral and Collateral Strike (12v12 and 6v6)
Battle near a crashed CIA satellite in the Algerian desert in Collateral and Collateral Strike. Built for Combined Arms and traditional play, this fast-paced map deploys Operators to a North African village adjacent to a large oil drill operation and surrounding dunes.
Amsterdam (2v2 and 3v3)
Fight across the rooftops in Amsterdam, a map based on the opening Black Ops Cold War Campaign mission, “Nowhere to Run.” Compete with random loadouts in Gunfight or craft your own in Face Off.
Featured in every Black Ops title since its debut in Black Ops II, Hijacked takes players to the classic superyacht deep in international waters. Fight on all decks and below deck, too, in the close-quarters boiler room…just watch out for explosives coming through the vents from above.
Guns up in the classic speedball arena, a remastered paintball-themed map first seen in Black Ops II. Featuring close-quarters interior fighting with long-range opportunities on the perimeter, Rush offers the chance to excel for playstyles of all types.
Multi-Team Sat-Link, One in the Chamber, Capture the Flag
Power up the Sat-Link marked on your map in a fight to reach the score limit against nine other squads in the new Multi-Team Sat-Link game mode. Also at launch comes the classic free-for-all party game One in the Chamber, and later in the season, watch for Capture the Flag.
Blast Enemies with the Hand Cannon
Take aim with the devastating Hand Cannon, a new Scorestreak that comes equipped with eight rounds inflicting major damage on any target they hit.
New Zombies Outbreak content and Round-Based Map
Welcome to the Zoo, the latest Outbreak region found deep within the Ural Mountains. Complete new objectives and uncover additional intel that may uncover details on the next big challenge…
Arriving mid-season, the Mauer der Toten map introduces the next chapter in round-based Zombies. Survive the terrors of war-torn East Berlin following a terrible zombie invasion that has overrun the city.
Season Four arrives June 17
Season Four of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches on PlayStation on June 17. See you there.
- Season Four Reloaded of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches July 15 – PlayStation.Blog
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Arrives June 17
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Reloaded Launch July 15
- Season Five of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches August 12 – PlayStation.Blog
- ‘80s Action Heroes debut in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone May 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- Judge Dredd, new modes, maps and everything coming to Warzone and Black Ops Cold War with the mid-season update
- Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Will Be Revealed This Week
- Last double XP event in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s Season 3 is this weekend
- Here’s your first look at the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded roadmap
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Now Live