Bravestars Technology has released its action game Shadow of Death 2, the sequel to the popular Shadow of Death that has had over ten million worldwide downloads. The game is available now for iOS and Android devices.
Shadow of Death 2 continues Maximus’ journey with his ongoing battle against demons to bring light back to Aurora. The game brings back the familiar hack-and-slash playstyle that made the first game so much fun, with you fighting through hordes of enemies and racking up big combos as you watch enemies explode into pools of blood.
You are able to upgrade your weapons too, bringing in easier and more stylish ways to defeat your enemies. There are four different characters to choose from overall, each one having their own unique skins and abilities which diversifies the gameplay a bit.
There are six maps to explore too, each one having its own share of opportunities and challenges to face. The game uses a heavy dark fantasy aesthetic, and you can see more of it by checking out the trailer below.
The combat in Shadow of Death 2 also pits you against a bunch of powerful bosses that provide you with the toughest challenges. This includes frog slimes, giant jellyfishes, dragons and a whole lot more.
And if singleplayer wasn’t enough for you, you can also enter the PvP arena to test your might against real players.
Shadow of Death 2 was announced last year and then released as an early access game on Android. It is now available as a full game on both the iOS App Store and Google Play, where it is a free to play game with in-app purchases.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Chibi Island is a cute farming and adventure game that’s out now on Android and iOS | Articles
- MergeCrafter’s pixel art puzzle adventure is out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- Marvel Future Revolution, Netmarble’s upcoming action RPG, is available to pre-order now for iOS and Android | Articles
- Botworld Adventure lets you build bots from scraps and battle in bot tournaments, out now on Early Access for Android | Articles
- Infinity Island is a relaxing idle game where you collect pets and build your island, out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- My Time at Portia is out now on iOS and Android, with a discounted price and mobile-exclusive in-game gifts | Articles
- Sliding Seas is an adorable match-3 puzzle where you save shipwrecked survivors and build a town, out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- Pro Baseball General Manager is the latest management sim from Games2rk, out now for iOS and Android | Articles
- Alan Walker – The Aviation Game is a new arcade title featuring music from the popular EDM artist, out now for iOS and Android | Articles
- Shark Blast is a fun Baby Shark-inspired puzzle game out now for iOS and Android | Articles