Freedom Games and The Wandering Band announced today that Airborne Kingdom, a sky city builder, is in the works for Switch. A release is set for 2023.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Airborne Kingdom – the sky city builder. Grow your unique town among the clouds, and fly it across a wide-open landscape. Explore the skies to restore serenity to the world below
Build Your Domain
Construct a unique sky city. Build housing, satisfy needs, and grow your clan. Maintain lift, balance weight, and be careful not to run low on fuel!
Fly The Barrens
Explore the landscape, which changes with every playthrough. Search for resources, find lost technologies, and discover the fate of The Ancients!
Connect The Kingdoms
Gain allegiance with the ground kingdoms. Help them find artifacts, construct monuments, and connect them to the skies. Your guidance can propel an era of harmony!
Airborne Kingdom will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
- Terra Nil Isn’t A City-Builder, It’s A Nature-Builder And It’s Great
- Kingdom: The Blood is an upcoming multiplayer action RPG based on the Netflix show Kingdom | Articles
- City Builder Patron Coming August 10
- Summoners War: Sky Arena releases two new monsters, Robo and Sky Surfer | Articles
- Asphalt 8: Airborne+ interview: Roman Chernoliasov discusses how the free-to-play game has been tweaked for Apple Arcade | Articles
- Apple Arcade weekly update: Baldo, Asphalt 8: Airborne and Detonation Racing | Articles
- Asphalt 8: Airborne is celebrating eight years with a UI overhaul and special event | Articles
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Video: Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Prince’s Edition coming to Switch in September
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Announced to Be Coming to Switch