Smash Bros. Ultimate to host tournament with characters that use fire
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has announced its latest event, which will be a new tournament. The theme this time around centers around characters that use fire as part of their attacks. Only these fighters can be used.
The new tournament goes live on June 11. It will last for a total of three days.
- Fire Up! There’s A New Smash Bros. Tournament Starting This Friday
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate “Tekken Tournament” happening this week
- Smash roundup: Kazuya Mishima coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate on 29th June, Mii Fighters include Shantae and Dante
- No more DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate after second Fighters Pass, Sakurai confirms • Eurogamer.net
- Smash Hits: Franchises Deserving Of The Smash Bros. Treatment
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Features Nickelodeon Characters in Smash Bros-like Game
- Bravely Default II & Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity spirits in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate made permanently available
- Kazuya arrives in Super Smash Bros Ultimate tomorrow
- Smash Bros. Ultimate making some limited-time Spirits permanent
- Tekken's Kazuya Gets Added To The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mural