There will be hundreds of demons in Shin Megami Tensei V, with lots of returning icons. To help people get a better idea of what to expect, a new line of videos will show how they look and act in the new entry. The very first video in its daily SMT V series focuses on Jack Frost. It begins with one being summoned, before showing a number of enemy Jack Frosts in the field and then an ally one in a battle.
People also get a chance to see Jack Frost use one of his signature skills in SMT V. At about the halfway point of the video, he performs a Jack Bufu +4 ice-based attack against a level 24 Berith. As usual, Berith is weak against the attack and takes increased damage. Since the press turn system returns in SMT V, this means the player would get to take additional turns for exploiting the opponent’s weakness.
Atlus is also honoring Jack Frost in another way. The company announced a line of 35th anniversary merchandise in Japan. The official logo includes both Jack Frost and Persona 5’s Morgana.
- Orochi Bullies Jack Frost in New Shin Megami Tensei V Video
- Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Gets Introduced by PSO2Comi’s Characters In Funny Videos
- The next stop in Mario Kart Tour is the Frost Tour featuring RMX Vanilla Lake 1
- The Ascent Update 2.1.4 May Have Introduced More Bugs
- Pokemon Unite has introduced Blastoise to its ever-growing roster | Articles
- See Jack Sparrow in action in a new Sea of Thieves gameplay video
- SMT V Mermaid Looks Like She Did in SMT IV Apocalypse
- See Anubis and His Scale in the New SMT V Video
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Twin Otter, Fokker F28, Edinburgh Airport Get New Screenshots & Video; Xbox Version’s Pre-Load Available
- Latest SMT V Video Marks the Return of Preta