Ubisoft unveiled Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope with a debut trailer and a gameplay trailer. The official reveal came from the June 2023 Ubisoft Forward presentation. The game was accidentally leaked earlier in the day by Nintendo itself via a website listing.
The debut trailers show off the title’s core new allies: the Sparks. These little guys are a combination of Rabbids and Lumas. The main characters in the new game will face off against the villain Cursa, as they go about saving the entire galaxy. Additionally, we got a look at Rabbid Rosalina who seemed very apathetic. Check out the debut trailer for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope below.
In the story and detail rundown afterward, the devs described the battle system as easy to play, but hard to master. Encounters seem to have dropped the grid-style movement and appear to be more free-flowing. However, fans can rest assured that the sequel will retain its signature mixture of turn-based tactics. Additionally, we got sneak peeks at some new friends and foes, including a cool Rabbid wielding a heavy sword. Rabbid Mario appeared to be in love.
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope will launch on the Nintendo Switch in 2023.
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope Officially Unveiled With ‘Reveal’ Trailer
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Officially Announced In a Stunning Trailer With Gameplay
- Nintendo’s Official Website Reveals Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope, Coming To Switch In 2023
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora lead Ubisoft’s E3
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is coming to Switch next year
- Prominent leaker says a new Mario + Rabbids game titled Sparks of Hope is coming to Switch
- Nintendo website leaks Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
- E3 2023: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Revealed via eShop Listing
- Grant Kirkhope returns as composer for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope Shows Up On Nintendo’s Eshop