Today Nacon and Spiders revealed a new trailer of the studio’s new game Steelrising, set in a steampunk version of the French Revolution.
Today Nacon and Spiders revealed a new trailer of the studio’s new game Steelrising.
If the name Spiders doesn’t ring a bell, it’s the team that created Greedfall, which launched in 2019. The game was originally announced at Nacon Connect almost exactly a year ago, but we still don’t know all that much about it.
Steelrising is an action RPG set in a steampunk version of Revolution-era France and is coming with no known release windown for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
The player will play a rogue automata named Aegis formerly belonging to the army of King Louis XVI, and while she’s not 2D, she certainly has an interesting hairstyle.
You can check out the trailer below.
For now, not much else is known about Steelrising, but you can read a very quick official description below.
“King Louis XVI’s automata army is terrorizing the citizens of Paris. Join the Revolution as Aegis and fight against this reign of terror to try and change the course of history!”
- Greedfall dev shares first gameplay footage of its 18th century automaton RPG Steelrising • Eurogamer.net
- Greedfall’s new expansion and Gold Edition are coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Greedfall Gold Edition: PS5 & Xbox Series X
- GreedFall – Gold Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Greedfall Gets New-Gen Upgrade, Story Expansion, And Gold Edition Bundle
- Steelrising Receives First Brief Gameplay Trailer
- Steelrising Story Trailer Revealed | Fextralife
- Taking a new spin on the action genre with SteelRising – PlayStation.Blog
- Enhanced version of GreedFall comes to PS5 with an expansion June 30 – PlayStation.Blog
- Meet the Enemies Featured in the New GreedFall Expansion The De Vespe Conspiracy