E3 2024 has come to an end. For Nintendo fans, the company’s Nintendo Direct had been highly anticipated for months. Regardless of how well the Nintendo Direct actually did. a lot of people tuned in to see exactly what Nintendo was going to show. And thanks to Stream Hatchet, a group that “provides data and insights in the eSports and game streaming industry”, we now know precisely how high the viewership was.
According to Stream Hatchet, the E3 2024 Nintendo Direct had a peak viewer count of 3,100,000 across Twitch and YouTube Gaming. This made Nintendo have the highest peak viewer count during E3, with Microsoft’s presentation being the runner-up at 2 ,300,000. Stream Hatchet’s tweet can be seen down below.
My Nintendo News
- Nintendo Scores Highest Peak Viewership Of E3
- Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak puzzle solution and Amakumo Peak barrier puzzles
- Nintendo Direct leads E3 2024 viewership with 3.1m at peak
- Digital-only Gamescom attracted 13 million viewers
- Nintendo asks content creators not to co-stream its E3 2024 Direct
- New Nintendo Infographic Shows Every Game Featured During The E3 Direct
- PlatinumGames is presenting more info on The Wonderful 101: Remastered & Sol Cresta during their Super Summer Festival stream this Friday
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier will feature in a Square Enix Presents live stream during TGS 2024 | Articles
- From a Living Desert to a Volcano’s Peak: Exploring Forza Horizon 5’s Biomes and Seasons
- MY LEGEND RUN TO HIGHEST RANK IN GBL (Season 7 Pokémon Go Battle League)