The first major update for Com2uS’ Summoners War: Lost Centuria is now available.
New to this real-time strategy mobile title is the “World Tournament” PvP mode. All players that are Gold V grade or higher will be able to fight against each other, with world rankings determined by the number of victories. Note that the “Ban & Pick” mode of banishing certain monsters from the opponent’s deck will be applied to the “World Tournament mode.”
Players will also be able to summon the monsters Seara and Zibrolta. Seara is a wind-attributed Support type monster, which can place a bomb on the forefront of an enemy. Meanwhile, Zibrolta is a normal grade Fire attribute and Attack type monster that randomly throws bombs at enemies.
Finally, the new “Brawl Battle” event mode added to the game has all monsters and spells available. With this mode, the difficulty level can be adjusted up to 10, which allows players to compete in the same conditions.
Learn more with the trailer below:
[Summoners War: Lost Centuria] New Monsters, Seara and Zibrolta, Join the Battlefield with Their ?!
The update is now available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Source: Press Release
The trigger-happy among us will be able to ascend to the heavens with the release of ITEM42 and HandyGames’ four-player FPS PERISH
The team at Arc System Works is holding a launch event on June 12 to celebrate the release of their new fighter Guilty Gear -Strive-
The first major update for Com2uS’ Summoners War: Lost Centuria is now available
Full of pride and prejudice, take a look at the Imperial Nobility team coming to Cyanide Studios and NACON’s Blood Bowl 3 with the latest spotlight for the game
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria starts its fifth season with new monsters and other upgrades | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria adds new monsters Phantom Thief and Panda Warrior with Rate-Up event | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria tier list – The best characters ranked | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria announces Goodwill Contest and adds two new monsters | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria celebrates 100th day anniversary with Mystical Books and Legendary Card giveaways | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria’s first global tournament will award 20,000 USD to the winner | Articles
- Summoners War partners with Korea Green Foundation for marine conservation in-game event | Articles
- Summoners War: Sky Arena releases two new monsters, Robo and Sky Surfer | Articles
- Summoners War: Chronicles, Com2uS’ new MMORPG, is coming soon to iOS and Android | Articles
- Destiny 2 Season 15 Called Season Of The Lost, Queen Mara Sov’s Return Confirmed With Osiris Teaser