Tales of Arise is an early days hit on Steam.
Bandai Namco’s latest anime-aesthetic adventure launched this week, and it has already proved more popular on PC than any other Tales game released on Steam before it.
Arise hit a peak concurrent players number of 45,680 yesterday – a number expected to grow over the weekend – which is more than the peak concurrents of the previous Tales games on Steam combined.
It’s a deserved result – Hirun Cryer reviewed Tales of Arise for Eurogamer, awarding it a recommended badge. “There are missteps and a few bumps along the way, but this soft reboot of a long-running series emerges a triumph,” he wrote.
- Tales of Arise will get a PlayStation and Xbox demo • Eurogamer.net
- Tales of Arise Is About as Long as Tales of Berseria, Says Producer
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Flyer Locations Guide
- Heaven Burns Red Revealed by Wright Flyer Studios & Key, Written by Jun Maeda; Trailers & Gameplay Released
- The Tales of Arise Opening Shows Off Its Theme Song and Stars
- New Tales of Arise Trailer Shows Off Its Battle System and Features
- Tales of Arise has already topped Zestiria and Berseria’s Steam player records
- Patched Steam exploit let players add unlimited funds to their Steam wallets • Eurogamer.net
- Tales of Arise Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing New Characters Kisara & Dohalim
- Hands-On With Tales Of Arise Reveals Smart, Strategic Gameplay Tweaks