Say what you will about Ubisoft, but it keeps its games alive for a very long time. The Crew 2 is celebrating its third anniversary, but developer Ivory Tower is not going anywhere, with another season of content ready to release. This will get underway with the US Speed Tour East starting next month, bringing a new set of events spanning New York to Miami.
You can check out the trailer above for a glimpse of what’s in store, as well as an overview of some of the other events and activities planned for the release. There’s still no word on a PlayStation 5 patch, however, which is a bit of a bummer for those continuing to play on next-gen consoles.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Dead by Daylight’s Summer Keeps Rolling with Tome VIII, New Graphical Updates, and More
- Metroid Dread Overview Trailer Keeps The Hype Rolling Ahead Of Next Month’s Launch
- Merge Magic interview: Eren Yanik discusses the puzzler’s ongoing success alongside the newly added social features | Articles
- The same government agency that’s suing Activision Blizzard has an ongoing lawsuit with Riot Games
- Activision Blizzard Shareholders Voice Concerns Over Ongoing Lawsuit
- Toshiba Sounds Alarm About Ongoing Chip Supply Issues
- Random: Nintendo Keeps Making Fancams Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Characters
- Rainbow Six Siege cross-play comes “early 2024”, but keeps PC and console separate
- Sci-fi Soulslike Hellpoint is free for keeps in the GOG Summer Sale
- New Xbox Series X Trailer Shows Off Upcoming Games & Keeps Promotional Momentum Going