Xbox One game playable on Xbox Series X|S. A version optimised for Xbox Series X|S will be available separately.
-All 21 stages of the 2023 route faithfully reproduced
– A redesigned My Tour mode with more customisation options
– More realistic peloton behaviour
– Revamped objective system
– A new recovery mechanic
– Official brands (Lazer, Specialized, Vision, Rudy project, Corima, HJC, Canyon, POC, Merida)
– Updated database (riders, ratings)
Play as your own rider or manage your team
In Pro Team mode you lead a team that must prove itself to reach the top of the Pro Cycling team rankings. Your team starts at the bottom, but you may be invited to take part in the major races if the organisers see that your results are good enough.
You can create and gradually level up your own rider in Pro Leader mode as you strive to become the next cycling legend to compete with the likes of Primoz Roglic, Tedej Pogacar and others. You can choose from four different profiles: climber, sprinter, puncher and versatile. Your choice will be crucial if your aim is to win a Grand Tour or be a specialist in the Classics!
Create your own Tour
My Tour mode has been redesigned to offer you more freedom. With the new interface it is now easier to customise your “My Tour” (rest days, stages, teams). You can now choose the list of participating teams and national teams. Choose from 89 stages to create your race.
Enjoy a wide range of content
The game includes the 19 World Tour teams and their jerseys as well as the teams Alpecin-Fenix, B&B Hotels P/B KTM, Team Arkéa – Samsic and Total Direct Energie. There are also many official races (Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice, LBL, etc.)
More realistic peloton
We have redesigned the actions of riders in the peloton to recreate the behaviour found in real races:
-Favourites ride closer to each other
– The yellow jersey is better placed at the front of the peloton
-Pursuit of the early breakaway is more realistic with fewer teams getting involved, which gives the leader’s team the upper hand, just like in real life
– Teams that want to catch the breakaway but don’t attack or that reduce the peloton in the race on the flat now have consistent behaviour
Before the start of each stage, you can now set the objective for each rider thanks to a new “Select Rider” page, which includes all the information you need to make a choice (ranking, role, race-day condition). Your choice obviously influences the behaviour and decisions of riders during the race.
A new recovery mechanic
Our aim is to offer better visibility of change in condition and to give more importance to riders that recover well in the Grand Tours.
Recovery between stages and races is crucial for the success of your riders. In Tour de France 2023 , we have developed a recovery profile based on the recovery rating. The lower the rating, the more the recovery profile penalises the race-day condition.
Xbox's Major Nelson
- Tour de France 2023 Is Now Available For Xbox Series X|S
- Mario Kart Tour’s next tour is the Kamek Tour featuring Kamek
- Dark Alliance Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Also Available With Xbox Game Pass)
- MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2 Demo Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Mario Kart Tour – Kamek Tour now live
- SnowRunner Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)
- The Wild At Heart Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)
- Gears Triple Bundle Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Xbox Play Anywhere And Smart Delivery)
- Dodgeball Academia Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)
- Off And On Again Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S