Welcome to an old, ruined train station. A place that will give you a lot of fun!
In Train Station Renovation you play as a renovation company specialised in restoring railway stations. The game is set in abandoned and destroyed train stations, you will start with small rural ones to ease in and eventually be challenged with sprawling train stations in metropolitan areas. The game is divided into 10 maps (stations) which gradually teach you new mechanics and help you manage different working environments. Each station needs to be cleaned, fixed and decorated with items and equipment to bring it back to life.
Choose how hard you want to work.
The level of difficulty depends on the player’s commitment. The game can be very demanding if you decide to complete each stage one hundred percent but it also can be perfect for beginners if you just want to relax while renovating and simply have a good time. In such a case, you only need to complete half the planned tasks to advance to the next stage.
Quick and easy access to equipment is the key to success.
There are many tools and options for repairing and decorating the station. Work with basic items such as paint rollers, spray cans, crowbars and repair wrenches or use your in-game tablet to order new materials and items. Some stations will even allow you to repair and renovate the old trains. This means you will be able to take care of the technical condition of those vehicles yourself.
Specializations development tree
An aesthetic development character tree t is available. You will speed up your work time at individual stages and elements of the game by upgrading your skills. You will also get new equipment or unlock new options while renovating. If you happen to enjoy some renovation activities more than others, you will be able to upgrade them during your playthrough.
Renovate and decorate train stations and trains.
Detailed and complex 3D models of railway stations allow you to renovate them – from cleaning, painting and to replacing decorations and mechanical elements.
The economy is very important
A complex economy aspect has been added to the game to increase realism. In addition to money needed to buy new items and repair materials, you can also benefit by segregating waste or completing additional tasks.
Build your own station.
Thanks to the station decoration system, you will be able to create the internal and external appearance of various facilities yourself. You can add benches, vending machines, kiosks, and other items as needed, and place them wherever you want. Thanks to this function, you will quickly turn a dump into a great looking ready for business train station.
Xbox's Major Nelson
- Train Station Renovation update out now (version 188.8.131.52), patch notes
- Space Station Sprint Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Space Station Sprint Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour Deluxe Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- The Warzone wall exploits have returned to the Train Station in Verdansk
- Dark Alliance Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Also Available With Xbox Game Pass)
- MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2 Demo Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- SnowRunner Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)
- The Wild At Heart Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)
- Gears Triple Bundle Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Xbox Play Anywhere And Smart Delivery)