Space Colony: Idle developer will use the investment to develop more idle games for mobile devices
Veloxia Technology Interactive announced today that it has raised $3 million as reported by VentureBeat.
Veloxia will use the funding to develop idle games for mobile devices in the same vein as its Space Colony: Idle.
Collective spark was the lead investor in the funding round, while Bogazici Ventures, Ak Portfoy Girisim Sermayesi, and others provided additional funding.
“Our infrastructure is backed by behavioral economy models which we are constantly developing as we scale our products,” said CEO of Veloxia Tugay Alyildiz.
“We work towards differentiating Veloxia from other mobile gaming startups with our approach to monetization in game design and by successfully managing products in different categories under a cluster structure.”
Veloxia Technology was founded in 2019 by CEO Tugay Alyıldız, Melih Gündoğdu, and Mehveş Altay. Within the same year, it published Space Colony: Idle which has amassed nearly 1 million downloads to date.
The company’s vision “is becoming a unicorn in global consumer technologies.”
- Multiscription raises €800,000 | GamesIndustry.biz
- Zordix acquires Merge Games | GamesIndustry.biz
- Aurora Punks adds WhyKev | GamesIndustry.biz
- Skillz acquires Aarki | GamesIndustry.biz
- Microids opens Lyon studio | GamesIndustry.biz
- Telling story through gameplay | GamesIndustry.biz
- The GamesIndustry.biz Academy Jobscast: Recruiting the next generation
- Three weeks left to win a UK GamesIndustry.biz Best Places To Work Awards
- Unity acquires Pixyz Software | GamesIndustry.biz
- Krafton acquires Thingsflow | GamesIndustry.biz