The amount of work that goes into creating video game worlds can’t be overstated and as such, many of them take inspiration from real-world locations.
This is done rather obviously in games like Grand Theft Auto 5, L.A. Noire, Sleeping Dogs and many more. However, some titles are a little less obvious about their inspirations. Let’s take a look at 11 video game locations that fit into that category.
- Black Skylands Is the Sky Pirate Fantasy Life Sim I Never Knew I Needed
- PUBG Real Places [20+Photos] – PUBG Mobile All Places In Real-Life
- You can’t get Nvidia’s RTX 3080 in real life, but you can build one in Valheim
- 10 Video Game Things You Won't Believe EXIST In Real Life
- Tribes of Midgard Beginner’s Guide: 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Played
- Hades Getting Started Guide: Things I Wish I Knew Before I Played
- Sonic 2’s Death Egg Robot Boss Playset Lets You Take Down Eggman In Real Life
- Payday 2 anniversary statue locations: All anniversary statues locations
- The Most REALISTIC Survival Game You've Never Heard of
- How PS5’s DualSense controller and 3D Audio immerse you in The World’s Game like never before – PlayStation.Blog