Watch Dogs Legion’s previously promised 60 frames-per-second update for PlayStation 5 will begin rolling out on 1st June. This is all part of the release’s revised roadmap, which will also see the addition of pensioner Helen as a new playable operative and cross-gen multiplayer between PS5 and PS4. Ubisoft’s also promising a “surprise”, but apparently more on that will be revealed closer to the time.
To be fair, the French publisher has committed to some pretty strong post-release support here. Expansion pack Bloodline – which sees the return of Aiden ‘Iconic’ Pearce and Wrench – will launch in July, followed by Assassin’s Creed crossover content in August. You’ll need the Season Pass to enjoy those, of course.
Don’t worry if you’re just looking for more things to do in London without paying a premium, though – the series’ popular Invasion and Extraction multiplayer modes will return in August as well, alongside various other game improvements and an Assassin’s Creed world event that everyone will be able to partake in.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Legion PS5 and Xbox Series X gets 60fps performance mode 1st June • Eurogamer.net
- Watch Dogs Legion Is Now Playable at 60fps on PS5
- Watch Dogs Legion: Bloodline Review (PS5)
- Watch Dogs Legion PvP modes delayed until August
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline Expansion Brings Two Legends to London
- WATCH DOGS LEGION BLOODLINE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – INTRO (AIDEN PEARCE DLC)
- PLAYING AS WRENCH in WATCH DOGS LEGION BLOODLINE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 8 (AIDEN PEARCE DLC)
- Watch Dogs Legion – Bloodline DLC Review – The Final Verdict
- Watch Dogs Legion: Bloodline Review – The Glorious Return Of Aiden Pearce And Wrench
- Watch Dogs Legion Bloodline DLC: Review