Talented video game studio WayForward have confirmed that they are the team bringing both Advance Wars and Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising to the Nintendo Switch in the form of Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp. The team were recruiting by Nintendo to recreate the remakes with the help of Intelligent systems and Nintendo. Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot will launch on Switch on 3rd December.
My Nintendo News
- Treehouse stream confirms Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp will feature online mode and fast animations
- Nintendo Confirms Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Will Include Online Support
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp will have online support, including a “Versus Mode”
- Video: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Switch Vs. GBA Comparison
- FF Advance | Free Fire OB29 Advance Server Download And Activation Code PUBG M Update
- Advance Wars 1 + 2 Are Being Remastered For Switch, Arriving In December
- Cantata is a stylish pixel-art strategy game that blends Advance Wars and Factorio
- 20 Years of Advance Wars
- Not Behind 2 leaves Brexit behind for racism and greed in the U.S.
- WayForward on BloodRayne Betrayal & Possible BloodRayne 4