Alan Wake, if you hadn’t already picked up on it, is a game that has few contemporaries. Sure, the third-person narrative-driven action adventure game genre is technically full of games that fit snugly in the same genre as Alan Wake, but you won’t need to play it for very long before you realize that to sum it up as one of those games is a massive oversimplification.
- Back in the Spotlight: Alan Wake Returns in Alan Wake Remastered on October 5
- Alan Wake Remastered Announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One and PC
- Remedy and Epic Games’ AAA Game, Rumoured to be Alan Wake 2, Enters Full Production
- An Alan Wake Remaster Might Have Been Found In The Epic Game Store
- The game that might be Alan Wake 2 has “moved into full production”
- What Made Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus One Hell of A Game
- What Made BINARY DOMAIN One HELL of A Game?
- What Made Streets of Rage 4 One Hell of A Game?
- What Made Ghost of Tsushima One Hell of A Game?
- Alan Wake Remastered leaks on the Epic Games Store