To mark its launch on the Nintendo Switch, a new launch trailer has been released for IzanagiGames and NIS America’s World’s End Club.
In this title, a group of students known as the “Go-Getters Club” finds themselves trapped in a strange theme park during a class trip. As they seek out an escape, they must take part in a game of fate in a world where strange phenomena meets playful scenery.
The title strikes a balance between platformer and visual novel, featuring accessible gameplay and a compelling story. The title was written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, directed by Takumi Nakazawa and had Kazutaka Kodaka serve as its creative director.
Learn more with the trailer below:
World’s End Club – Launch Trailer (Nintendo Switch)
The game will be available in Oceania on June 4, 2023. A free demo for the game is now available on the Nintendo eShop, with save data carrying over into the full game.
Source: Press Release
The team at Ubisoft Toronto announced today that players will be able to join the guerrilla movement of Far Cry 6 when it launches on October 7, 2023
Multiple sources have potentially leaked new information regarding SEGA and Sonic Team’s new open world Sonic title, dubbed Sonic Rangers
Version 1.6 of miHoYo’s Genshin Impact, “Midsummer Island Adventure,” will make its debut on June 9, 2023
To mark its launch on the Nintendo Switch, a new launch trailer has been released for IzanagiGames and NIS America’s World’s End Club
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Wonderous Worlds Trailer Released
- Watch Fallout 76’s Worlds Update Launch Trailer
- Golf Club: Wasteland Gameplay Trailer Released
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Gameplay Trailer Released
- World’s End Club review – a delightfully nonsensical trip across Japan • Eurogamer.net
- Review: World’s End Club Has a Puzzling Lack of Puzzles
- Doki Doki Literature Club Creator On Revisiting The Club Members In ‘Plus’ – Feature
- Golf Club: Wasteland launch trailer
- Days Gone PC Launch Trailer Released
- Beautiful Desolation Console Launch Trailer Released