Though it’s not always the case, more often than not, multiplatform games are best played on PC- and chances are, those who prefer to play their games on PC have told you as much more than a few times.
Building a good PC isn’t cheap, but at the same time, a good system enables the kind of performance and visual boosts that consoles simply cannot deliver. Here, we’re going to take a look at fifteen PC ports of multiplatform games – some with simultaneous launches, some that came to PC later – that deserve to be highlighted.
- Treasure Games That Need Switch Ports Or Sequels – Feature
- Elite Dangerous Odyssey’s console ports are on hold until the PC version is fixed
- The Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters are a strong effort, but there’s room for improvement for the inevitable console ports
- WWII Real-Time Tactics Game War Mongrels Gets Release Date for PC; Console Ports Coming Later
- Rust Console Edition – 7 Things You NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
- Play soccer with friends and fam through Golazo on AirConsole, the virtual console that lets you play with your phones on PC and TV | Articles
- 15 More GREAT Open World Games YOU DIDN'T PLAY
- Sony Doesn’t Need To Have A New Show Or State Of Play Any Time Soon – And Fans Need To Come To Terms With That
- Five Things You Need to Know Before You Play Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Resident Evil Full Story – EVERYTHING You Need To Know Before You Play Resident Evil Village