Achieving the true ending in a video game can be quite the struggle, as one fulfills different conditions and confronts tough challenges. But some endings just aren’t worth the hassle, either ending the game in a less than fulfilling fashion, being outright depressing or just a complete waste of time. Let’s take a look at 12 terrible endings that were also really tough to unlock.
- 10 Controversial Video Game Endings That Divided Their Fanbases
- Review – Alien: Fate of the Nostromo board game has multiple endings
- Chernobylite — Final boss, endings, and epilogues guide
- Afterlife Announced for Switch, Will Have New Weapons, Endings, Bosses, & More
- Twelve Minutes Guide – How to Get All Endings
- 4 Video Game Fan Theories So Good, We Wish They Were True
- 10 Video Game CHEATERS Who Were HUMILIATED
- Back 4 Blood Will Require An Always Online Internet Connection And That’s Terrible
- Stranger Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Is Awesome Or Terrible. Possibly Both.
- 10 Free Games With TERRIBLE PAY TO WIN Mechanics