E3 is all about hopes and dreams and endless possibilities, even those that seem to defy all logic and reason, and stellar announcements over the years of unexpected games have proven that at E3, pretty much anything can happen. Or, well, almost anything.
Every year, there are some games that we’re all pretty sure won’t be making any appearances at all, and there’s a few of those this year as well. So as we approach the long-awaited E3 2022 week in June, here, we’re going to talk about fifteen games that are definitely not going to be at the show.
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl devs: “if Slap City played a bit like old Smash games, All-Star Brawl definitely plays like its own thing”
- VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat – Mario Golf, Chivalry 2, Scarlet Nexus, and Pokemon Cards
- VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat #2 – Cloud gaming, game movies, Kojima’s Xbox game, and more
- PlayStation State of Play Verdict, and Switch OLED disappointment – VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat #3
- Will Steam Deck sell? Is Zelda Skyward Sword HD good now? – VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat #4
- Dead Space was never dead and Battlefield Portal looks great- VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat #5
- Who got into the Halo Infinite test? Is The Ascent finally a killer cyberpunk game? – VG247’s Definitely Not a Podcast Video Chat #6
- Skate is coming to PC for the first time, definitely
- Bayonetta 3 “definitely still exists” and is “progressing well” • Eurogamer.net
- A New Fire Emblem Remake is Definitely Happening, Insider Says