Get ready to experience an all-new world full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, coming in early 2023 to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!
The latest title from 2K and Gearbox, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an epic adventure set in an unpredictable fantasy world where magic, broadswords, and bullets collide. It’s a high-fantasy looter shooter with a chaotic twist and an all-star celebrity cast. And behind it all is the always unpredictable and adorably badass Tiny Tina, who controls the game world in which the entire adventure takes place.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a game set within a game — all the action occurs inside a game of Bunkers & Badasses. Tina, naturally, serves as the Bunker Master, narrating the adventure and guiding you on your journey. But fair warning: she’s far more concerned with fun than things like rule books, so don’t be surprised if she adjusts the rules or edits the world on the fly.
When you’re in the Wonderlands, youcan create and customize your own multiclass hero as you shoot, slash, and cast your way through outlandish monsters and treasure-filled dungeons. Joining you for the experience are headstrong captain Valentine, rule-obsessed robot Frette, and of course, Tiny Tina herself. During your quest to defeat the tyrannical Dragon Lord, you’ll meet a cast of lovable misfits like a lute-wielding Bardbarian and your very own Fairy Punchfather. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the trailer above for a look at the world – and the voice cast!
Longtime Vault Hunters might recognize that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands takes a little inspiration from fan favorite Borderlands 2 DLC “Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.” While that DLC definitely served as a jumping off point, you don’t need any Borderlands knowledge or experience to enjoy Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This game tells a brand-new, self-contained story that’s filled with new characters. It also offers a rich co-op campaign for up to four players, repeatable end game content, and innovative gameplay mechanics like spellcasting.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in early 2023. To keep up with the chaotic, unpredictable Tiny Tina, head over to PlayWonderlands.com to sign up for our newsletters and follow @PlayWonderlands on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. And of course, stay tuned here to Xbox Wire for all the latest updates.
- Gearbox confirms early 2023 release for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Is A New Borderlands-Style Fantasy Shooter
- Gearbox Is Adding Borderlands 3 Crossplay, But Gearbox Was Told To Remove PS5 And PS4 Support
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has giant crabs, D20s, and land sharks
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has a JRPG-style overworld full of loot, quests, and random encounters
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Elden Ring highlight Summer Game Fest
- Check out these Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands screenshots
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Has Paid Upgrades for Previous to Current Gen Console Versions
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Unveils Partnership With Dark Horse Comics, Funko, & Much More