Taking a look at Back 4 Bloods 4 Player Co-op Campaign Missions today. Will be showcasing some gameplay, taking about what it’s like, and giving my first impressions. Let’s go!
ABOUT THIS GAME
Back 4 Blood is a thrilling cooperative first-person shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. You are at the center of a war against the Ridden. These once-human hosts of a deadly parasite have turned into terrifying creatures bent on devouring what remains of civilization. With humanity’s extinction on the line, it’s up to you and your friends to take the fight to the enemy, eradicate the Ridden, and reclaim the world.
Fight your way through a dynamic, perilous world in a 4-player co-op story campaign where you must work together to survive increasingly challenging missions. Play with up to 3 of your friends online or go solo and lead your team in battle. Choose from 8 customizable Cleaners, one of the immune survivors, and a range of lethal weapons and items. Strategise against an ever-evolving enemy bent on your total destruction.
Play with or against friends in PVP. Switch between playing as a Cleaner with special perks and the horrific Ridden. Both sides come with unique weapons, abilities, and specialties.
A new “rogue-lite” Card System creates different experiences each and every time, putting you in control to craft custom decks, roll different builds and undertake more demanding fights. The Game Director is constantly adjusting to player actions, ensuring exciting fights, extreme gameplay diversity, and tougher legions of Ridden – including mutated boss types up to 20 feet tall.
Computer – Doghouse Armor TL https://www.doghousesystems.com/ (use code FORCE for free 500GB SSD with purchase of any system)
Headphones – V-MODA Crossfade M-100 https://amzn.to/3w7NVNk
Mic – Shure SM7B https://amzn.to/2NZdWxn
Mixer – GOXLR Mini https://amzn.to/2P60jgu
Thanks for watching!
- 30 Minutes of D&D Dark Alliance Gameplay & First Impressions
- Back 4 Blood Open Beta Early Impressions
- Back 4 Blood Will Not Have Versus Campaign Or Equivalent
- Back 4 Blood will not be getting a Versus Campaign mode
- Back 4 Blood won’t have Left 4 Dead-style campaign versus multiplayer
- Back 4 Blood Beta Gameplay With The GI Crew – New Gameplay Today Live
- Talking 12 Minutes With Willem Dafoe For 12 Minutes
- 10 Minutes with the Creator of Twelve Minutes
- Back 4 Blood: release date, pre-orders, crossplay, gameplay, and more
- BACK 4 BLOOD Walkthrough Gameplay Part 3 – CHURCH HORDE (FULL GAME)