Take a behind-the-scenes look at The Brotherhood and Untold Tales’ Beautiful Desolation with the latest trailers for the game.
Set in a post-apocalyptic South African landscape, the world of Beautiful Desolation has been reshaped by alien technology. This 2D isometric adventure features more than 40 unique and bizarre characters, thousands of lines of dialogue, and multiple conversation paths. Mick Gordon, who previously worked on DOOM and Prey, also lent his talents to the soundtrack of the game.
See what makes this game tick with the two videos below:
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION | Cinematics Reel
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION | Photogrammetry Behind-the-Scenes
According to Chris Bischoff, Creative Director, The Brotherhood:
“Whenever other developers ask us how we were able to justify the time and effort spent making these cutscenes for the game, I ask them ‘Do you remember the cutscenes in StarCraft?” and they immediately get it. I grew up playing that game and can remember every story scene to this day. They sucked you into the world even deeper or made the characters feel more tangible, and that’s exactly what I wanted to do here with BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION.”
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on May 28, 2022. It can currently be pre-ordered on the Nintendo Switch for 10% off.
Source: Press Release
To celebrate the launch of Layers of Fear 2 on the Nintendo Switch, Dreamloop Games and Bloober Team announced that there are two different discounts one can take advantage of
Take a behind-the-scenes look at The Brotherhood and Untold Tales’ Beautiful Desolation with the latest trailers for the game
The world of Cereal Games and BadLand Publishing’s Police Action RPG Pecaminosa will make its way to the Nintendo Switch and the PC via Steam on May 27, 2022
Get acquainted with the rag-tag group that is primed to eradicate the Ridden with the latest trailer for Turtle Rock Studios and WB Games’ Back 4 Blood
- A twisted sci-fi adventure awaits in Beautiful Desolation, out tomorrow on PS4 – PlayStation.Blog
- Beautiful Desolation Console Launch Trailer Released
- Melodies of Steel Gets New Gameplay Trailers & Screenshots Showing Battle, Characters, & More
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailers Showing Story & Gameplay Ahead of Release
- Shin Megami Tensei V Gets New Trailers Introducing Fionn mac Cumhaill & Amanozako
- Age of Empires IV Gets New Trailers Showing Nest of Bees Rockets & Palings
- Square Enix JRPG Gate of Nightmares by Fairy Tail Creator Gets New Trailers Showing Characters
- Square Enix JRPG Gate of Nightmares by Fairy Tail Creator Gets New Trailers Showing Merle & Oliver
- Lost Judgment Gets New Trailers Showing Characters & Cinematic Action
- Square Enix JRPG Gate of Nightmares by Fairy Tail Creator Gets New Trailers Showing Several Characters