The best way to look at this is good and bad. Red is a bit more evilish? The choices are still yours but the blue choice is the more good choice. They make your Auras different colors. Depending on your Aura color, you can get different spells and skills.
If you choose to go to the red side, you will get +2 to your dark aura.
If you choose to go to the blue side, you will get +2 for your light aura.
- King’s Bounty 2 Choices And Consequences Guide
- Chernobylite Heist final mission guide — Choices and companions
- New Dying Light 2: Stay Human Gameplay Shows Off More About The Dangers Of Consequences
- Keep Jurassic World Evolution 2’s scientists happy or suffer “dire consequences”
- 11 Design Choices That Need to Change for PS5 and Xbox Series X Games
- CODA review: A playful, fearless movie about Deaf family life and hard choices
- New Life Is Strange: True Colors Gameplay Is 13 Minutes Of Flirting And Choices
- ELEX 2 Interview – Side Quests, Choices, Combat, and More
- Biomutant Guide – How to Quickly Earn XP and Level up
- Biomutant Melee Build Guide: Mercenary, Saboteur, Sentinel (Dual Wield, Two-Handed, and Unarmed)