Welcome back to Fine Art, where tonight we’re showcasing the work of Yong Yi Lee, an artist who has done work for companies like Treyarch and Ubisoft.
In particular, though, we’re looking at his imagined crossover between Bloodborne and…Sesame Street, where Jim Henson’s cuddly puppets are turned into cursed monsters with too many teeth.
- My Friendly Neighborhood is Resident Evil on Sesame Street
- Trade alien organs and fight Sesame Street characters in these upcoming games
- Street Fighter 5’s final DLC fighter Luke teases Street Fighter 6
- Bloodborne first-person mod shows you Yharnam from a whole new perspective
- Super Replay Is Back With Bloodborne
- Resident Evil Village And Bloodborne Collide With This Lady Dimitrescu Mod
- Bloodborne Was the Most Played PlayStation Now Game On PC This Spring
- Bloodborne modder restores shortcut door cut from final game • Eurogamer.net
- Rumour: Bloodborne PS5 & PC Rumours Remerge as New Claims of A ‘Hunter Edition’ Arise
- Bloodborne First-Person Mod Looks Very Impressive