Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! surpasses three million copies sold
Konami’s Switch game Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! is still setting milestones in Japan. Today, it was announced that over three million copies have been sold.
Konami previously confirmed in February that sales had reached 2.5 million.
A release for Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa Heisei Reiwa mo Teiban! outside of Japan has not been announced at this time.
- Mortal Kombat 11 has now sold 12 million copies and Mortal Kombat series has sold 73 million copies in total
- NieR: Automata Shipments and Digital Sales Surpasses Six Million; NieR Replicant Ver.1.22474487139 Surpasses One Million
- Mortal Kombat 11 surpasses 12 million copies sold worldwide
- Biomutant Surpasses 1 Million Copies Sold
- Disgaea series surpasses five million copies sold, Disgaea 7 teased
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town becomes XSEED’s fastest-selling title, surpasses 200,000 copies sold in North America
- Bravely series has sold over three million copies worldwide
- Resident Evil 7 Has Sold 9.8 Million Copies, Resident Evil 2 Remake Hits 8.6 Million Units
- Stardew Valley has sold 15 million copies, including five million in the past two years
- It Takes Two has sold over 2 million copies