To celebrate the arrival of Travis Touchdown’s third outing this week, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be hosting a special limited-time spirit event.
Yes, that’s right – we’re getting No More Heroes III spirits! Apart from the Travis Touchdown Mii costume, at this point, it seems like this is as good as it gets for Suda51’s character in the Smash series (that’s still pretty good, though).
These new spirits will be available for a total of five days and this special event will begin later this week on 27th August. If you do miss them this time around, they’ll likely be added to the game at a later date.
No More Heroes III will arrive on the Nintendo Switch on the same date as these spirits, and tasks the legendary assassin with stopping an alien invasion. Will you be grabbing these spirits? How about No More Heroes III? Tell us down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Smash roundup: Kazuya Mishima coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate on 29th June, Mii Fighters include Shantae and Dante
- Bravely Default II & Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity spirits in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate made permanently available
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Previous event-only spirits now permanent additions
- Smash Bros. Ultimate reveals new Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin spirits
- No More Heroes 3 spirit event begins 27th August in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Smash Bros. Ultimate making some limited-time Spirits permanent
- No more DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate after second Fighters Pass, Sakurai confirms • Eurogamer.net
- Kazuya arrives in Super Smash Bros Ultimate tomorrow
- Halo Dev Says It Would Be “Amazing” To See Master Chief In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Tekken's Kazuya Gets Added To The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mural