At stores and offices, perhaps you’ve seen plastic guards to prevent the spread of droplets. Bet you haven’t seen one quite like this.
Propmaker Takumi Armory has created this “RPG Version” of a splash-prevention partition. Amusingly, it’s designed to look like a fantasy role-playing game selection menu, asking what you’d like to do. There are five choices: Battle, Defend, Talk, Agree, or Flee.
Priced at 15,000 yen ($136), it’s probably not ideal for most workplaces or shops, but those with taste should very much appreciate the sentiment.
Previously, Kotaku introduced Takumi Armory’s magic-spell-inspired covid-19 barrier.
- Genshin Impact Kamisato Estate barrier location and solution
- Genshin Impact Chinju Forest barrier and Hayashi of Tanuki quest
- MU Archangel adds Barrier System and other stat-boosting upgrades in its latest update | Articles
- Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak puzzle solution and Amakumo Peak barrier puzzles
- Eagle Island Twist Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Last Stop Review – A Playable TV Show With An Albert Camus Twist
- Hell Let Loose is a hardcore WW2 shooter with an RTS twist, and it’s carnage • Eurogamer.net
- Square Enix Hasn’t Given Outriders Developer Any Royalties Yet
- Seasons return in Forza Horizon 5, with one important twist
- 6 Months Of Apple TV+ Being Given For Free To All PS5 Owners