Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread developer Bossa Studios has announced spiritual sea-quel I Am Fish will be coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One as well as PC this summer.
Playing as one of four playable fish including a Goldfish, Flying Fish, Pufferfish and Piranaha, you’ll be trying to flounder your way from a small pet shop fish tank to the open ocean in any way you can including swimming, flying, rolling and chomping.
Naturally, that involves navigating what’s tentamount to a huge physics playground packed with puzzles, with levels frought with danger and peril and avoiding fates such as landing in a fish frier or worse as you attempt to make your bid for freedom and carp diem.
You may remember a smaller, less fully-featured version of the game was first unveiled as a free prototype back in 2019 alongside Pigeon Simulator and Trash Bandits, and it shoal seems like I Am Fish will be the first of those to make it to full game status when it launches on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC this summer.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Abyssrium adds new fish and themed characters with Crayon Shin-Chan collaboration event | Articles
- Bless Unleashed Splendid Alfonsino location and how to fish in Bless
- I Am Fish hits DreamHack Beyond with a demo, goodies, and Steam gift card giveaway
- Starfield reveals new locations, drug fish, and a Velociraptor-Wolf
- Stardew Valley mod makes finding the last fish you need for your bundle much easier
- I Am Fish Splashes Down on September 16
- Clawfish is a chill crane game where you fish in an arcade
- Starfield will have a ‘pleasure dome’ where you can get super-high on alien fish
- Genshin Impact Luxurious Sea Lord Claymore is a Fish
- Dodgeball Academia Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (And Included With Xbox Game Pass)